MULTILED G9 - KEY FEATURES
- G9 supplies power for 1 to 9 „A1“ lamp heads.
- G9 battery pack attached to G9 control unit (exchangeable).
- Charger input.
- Strobe via trigger signal (TTL) down to 1 μs rise time and 2 μs fall time (invertable).
- Trigger in: TTL, invertable.
- Enable input to disable trigger input.
- 30 seconds of continuous operation with 9 lamp heads at 100% power. Longer when pulsed.
- OLED display control and monitoring.
- 12.000 lm continuous output per LED head. Overdrive mode (pulsed) 16.000 lm.
- Overdrive mode (pulsed) 16.000 lm.
|Max no. of lamp heads||9 x A1|
|Supply Voltage||48 V|
|Bundled Power Supply||48V 40 W for charging the mounted G9|
|Shock proof||100 G|
|Led Ramp up / ramp down||1.5 us, 15 us OR 15 us / 5 us|
|Environmental temp. (operation)||0-50°C|
|Overheat Protection||An overheated A1 will shut down the device. By standard, this function is disabled, as on crash tests it is better to probably loose a lamp head than. having no light on the experiment during the critical moment.|
|Environmental Protection||as IP 40|
|Mounting Options||bottom ring M4 slotted holes|
|Dimensions||Diameter:body 120 mm; Diameter mounting ring 150 mm; H: 80 mm|
|Weight||app. 2000 g|
|Settings by OLED||yes|
|Settings by RS 232||alternative|
|Battery capacity||30 seconds at 100 %|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Battery pack exchangeable||yes|
|Battery pack reload||via front M8 connector, loading|
|Cables||only 1 cable from generator to lamp head, 5m (x9), 5m cables for loading, strobe input and enable input|
|Strobe input||3.5 to 24 V, invertable|
|Included||All cables, charging power supply, 1 battery pack, G9 control unit|
Do you want to learn more?
Submit a question or comment with the contact form.